Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 3 First day of VLC

I must say I really enjoyed my 2 loading days, but I must admit I'm really glad to see them behind me! I weighed this morning and I have gained 4 pounds from the 2 loading days, so I guess that's a sign I did a good job of it! Now I'm just hoping I didn't do so good of a job that when I get up tomorrow and weigh, I haven't gained another 2, 3, or 4 pounds. I'm telling you I ate like a fool my 2 loading days. For supper last night (my last real meal) I fixed spaghetti with Italian sausage, buttery garlic, cheesy bread, and for desert we had strawberry cheese cake. My oldest daughter, said "Mom, I love this diet your on!" Ha..Ha!
Her 21st birthday is Monday (Labor Day) and we always have a huge cookout with cake, ice-cream the whole 10 yards, so she ask me what are we cooking for my BIG day? I just gave her this look..... She said "oh that's right you'll be on you diet!" I told her that just because I couldn't eat, didn't mean the rest of the family had to suffer, so I told her to let me know what she wanted, and this Birthday would be NO different from the past 20 Birthday's she's had! She looked at me with her sweet smile and said....."I'll grill your fish for you!" ( too sweet... I know!) I am so very determined to rock this diet, and do everything just as the protocol says to do! I promise you won't see me asking if I can eat tuna,( even if it is in water) of if I can have yogurt, (even the sugar free kind.) And, I won't ask if I can use my coffee creamer ( and I love my coffee creamer!) Good Grief I've read so many silly thing on the HCG.com Facebook page of people asking if they can have this or that, I just sit here and think....Really people? If it's not listed on Pounds & Inches don't stick it in your mouth, and DON'T ask if you can have it.....The answer is NO!!!!!!!!! I have my entire heart & mind in this diet, not saying it'll be easy, or that I won't have hard days, but I'm very focused on this, and I know just how bad I want to reach my goal of 175, I am not going to mess that up and cheat myself out of my hard work, because nothing, nothing at all taste as yummy as what 175 looks like on my frame! If I fail at losing any weight it's not going to be because I didn't follow the rules that's for sure! I know this is just my 3rd day and my 1st day of the VLC diet, and it may just be easy for me to say this, but I know my determination for these next 40 days!

HERE ARE 2 PICTURES I'VE POSTED.... PICTURE #1 IS MY 1ST VLC LUNCH IT'S GRILLED 100g OF CHICKEN W/ 100g OF STEAMED ASPARAGUS & HALF OF A GRAPEFRUIT.
PICTURE #2 IS MY 1ST VLC SUPPER IT'S 100g OF GRILL FLOUNDER W/ 100g  OF STEAMED BROCCOLI & MY APPLE WHICH I DIDN'T EAT UNTIL BED TIME.

1 comment: