Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 10....

I've made it on this diet 10 days with NO cheats! It's been 1 week on the VLC diet part aka...Phase 2. Also found that when I got on the scale this morning, I had lost another .5 pound, with a total of 14.5 pounds in 7 days ( not counting the 2 loading days here.) OMG! Yesterday was so hard,( my first super hard day) I was at Wal*Mart trying to pick-up a few things, and "everything" I saw I wasn't to taste it, like my mouth was just salivating so bad, it was as if I was holding water in my mouth! I saw a huge barrel of cheese balls, have I mentioned I absolutely love those & cheeto's? Yeah, well I do! Then it was granola bars, and then it was a thousand other things that I could just imagine myself tasting.... I don't know what it was about yesterday but....I had to leave Wal*Mart right then and there! Came home and cried. It may sound silly, but it's the truth, I just felt so blah about seeing all the yummy food that I wasn't allowed to eat! Not just the junk food, cause I'm not a huge junk food eater, but... having a few cheese balls, or 2-3 Oreo's I would do from time to time. I want a salad so bad with 5 or 7 different veggies, and I want a can of tuna, and I want a baked pot.too! I knew this diet would not be easy, not easy at all. I just wasn't prepared for the day that i had Yesterday, It was awful....Really! I ended up calling my cousin Jeana and she talked with me, and help me through the difficult moment, just telling me it was 40 days not the rest of my life, that it would be so worth it in the end. All the things I already knew, just hearing it from somebody else, who's been through it, just helped my get past it! So... I went back to Wal*Mart after my son's little league football game this morning, and bought the kids the barrel of cheese balls, and the Oreo's, and a few other kid friendly foods, and then bought myself some strawberries, and a head of lettuce, 4 more cans of Alien Mucus, 3 more grapefruits, 4 more oranges, oh and some whiting fish. Took my afternoon drops, brewed some green tea, and then fixed my lunch.

 Here is what I ate for my 8th VLC Diet lunch Today, It was.... 100g of grilled shrimp, w/ a little under 1 cup of Spinach w/ apple cider vinegar, and a half of grapefruit. It was good!

For my 8th VLC Diet supper I fixed 100g of grilled chicken, w/ 3 Cups shredded lettuce I put my hcg friendly Vinaigrette salad dressing on it, it's clear in color so you can't see it on there, but it's there. Also there are my strawberries, which I always save my last fruit for my bedtime snack.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you had a bad day. Good for you for sticking to the plan though. I know it's not easy. :( Every time I start to hate the diet, I remind myself of what the scale will say in the morning. Some days I go to bed way early just so I can see the scale. You're doing it!!!! Have I mentioned that I like your plates? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth I so needed to hear from YOU! Yesterday was just undescribably bad for me, I mean really I can't find the words to even explain how had it was! I couldn't believe I was having that hard of a day, when I have been beyond determined to make through these 40 days! I guess thinking about my favorite Fall Candy...Candy Corn, and then every other commercial on t.v is talking about our local Red Lobster having their endless shrimp fest....OMG! My most favorite thing in the world is Red Lobster's endless shrimp! And to be perfectly honest....I still want a cheese ball (like Cheeto's but in the shape of little balls) Today hasn't been as hard as Yesterday, but....ALMOST! Yeah, I'm starting to "hate" this diet in the worst way, and the sad thing is....I've lost weight "every" single day! That's stupid and crazy for me to hate this diet when I'm lossing weight "every" day! What is wrong with me??? Can you imagine how I'll be on the day I don't lose a pound or even a half a pound?...What about a gain? YIKES!!!!! That scares me "bad!!!!" I'm in a "funk" and I've got to find away out, and....QUICK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beth...
    My plates that you like are actually saucers! I do have the plates that match the saucers, but I always put my meals on the saucers simply because they fit on them! (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make your meals look soooooooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete