Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WHAT A WEEK..... TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY!

OK.... Talk about a wild and crazy week, and it's just Wednesday! I've had this wretched tooth ache in a top back molar tooth for over a week now, but it almost  became the death of me this past Saturday while away (500 mile away from home) on a weekend trip with my husband to a Trans AM National car show. I also had a minor surgery scheduled for Tuesday 8/30/11 @ 8:00am so, on Monday 8/29/11 I had to have labs drawn pryor to the surgery and I was so scared to death that the infection from my abscess tooth was going to show up in those labs, and then my surgery be cancelled due to the infection, but.... Luckily I never got the call stating I had infection and would have to reschedule the surgery, so... I had the surgery as planned, all went well. I got up this morning in the absolute worst pain due to my tooth, went to the dentist, and found out it was indeed abscessed and had a root canal done at 8:30 this morning, how that infection didn't show up in my lab work on Monday sure beats me! ( Wait...no it don't, God knew how bad I wanted to start this diet on 9/1/11)  I knew I had a lot going on with me, right here at the time I so desperately wanted to begin this 40 day hcg diet, and it wouldn't have taken much to throw me off the schedule of wanting to start it on the 1st of September ( TOMORROW) had that infection from my tooth showed up in my labs my surgery would have been cancelled for a later date, which would have caused me not to want to start the diet, but... it wasn't....Thank-You God! So..... Everything is on schedule for my 1st day of the diet to begin tomorrow! I'm so vey excited ad blessed that all has planned out for everything to go just as I had hoped it would, and  my 40 day (actually 43 day) journey can and will start tomorrow. I'm also just as excited knowing I have now grown to 3 followers here on my blog that will help me and be uplifting during these tough and trying 43 days that are ahead of me. I'm sure together we WILL make it through this!  My BIG day is almost here!......YAY ME!

2 comments:

  1. Why do you say 43 days? Maybe I read it wrong but I was under the impression we'd run out of drops on day 38 and the last two days are 500 cal with no drops... Anyway, SO excited for you to start tomorrow!!!! Yay, Friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read somewhere we take the drops for 40 days then on days 41, 42, & 43 we stay on the 500 VLC but with NO drops on those 3 days.

    ReplyDelete