Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting......

Waiting for my HCG drops to arrive. Ordered them on Sunday August 21st. While waiting I'm getting things ready such as scales, food, and stevia sweeteners, along with personal items like deoderant, shampoos, hand soap, ect.. Not planning on starting the 40 day journey until the Tuesday after Labor day. In hopes my cousin gets her drops ordered and arrives by then, as we are doing this as a team in hopes to be support for one another. During these very trying 40 days. I'm doing drops, while she is doing injections. It will be intersesting to see if one or the other is better with weight loss results, or if we see close to the same results . I will be blogging the entire 40 days of our journey once we both receieve our 2 different (drops/injections) HCG's. My cousin ( Jeana) has already done a round of HCG injections back in February with great luck, she lost 41 pounds, and then while on the maintenance part she lost an additional 20 pounds. I ordered my drops here online @ hcg.com while she is going to a local Dr. in our town for her HCG injections which she will be getting in the mail and doing the shots at home by her. While we wait out receiving the HCG I will be studying up on the Dr. Simeons pounds & inches learning all I can to better prepare me for this journey. I'm so very excited and nervous all at the same time, I'm so afraid of doing something wrong, such as eating something I wasn't suppose to or forgetting and licking something off my fingers without thinking..... The most simplest thing can be the result of not lossing any weight. Talk about STRESFUL, YIKES!!!!!  But, I know how determined I am to do my very best at it and be another success story to add to the million of them already out there! OK.... I need to go check the mail....Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment