Friday, August 26, 2011

More Goodies In Todays Mail...

My 40 day journey will start in just 6 short days, seems all I do is think about all the Do's & Dont's of this diet. I just want to be as ready and focused as I possibly can to ensure I give myself the best chance of getting the results I so desperately want to achieve in my 40 days.

I placed an order online for some Stevia and flavored Stevia ( Lemon drop, vanilla creme, and cinnamon) earlier this week, after checking Todays mail, There it was! Pretty excited about receiving it before my diet starts, just knowing I will be able to add some extra flavor to my water and coffee is such an added boost, not to mention added flavor to some of the hcg phase2 recipes too! I have a feeling I'll be doing more ordering for the flavored Stevia, I can smell the cinnom through the glass bottle. (lol)

2 comments:

  1. You'd probably want to buy some miracle noodles too. :) That would help a bit more with the HCG diet as it adds more fiber but without the calories and it's recommended for the HCG diet. It will make you feel like you're eating more and they also have spaghetti and meatballs recipe for it. :) My sister bought hers and it helped her a lot with her weight loss. Unfortunately, I have to wait a month more before she could deliver some miracle noodles for me. So I'd have it on my 2nd round of HCG. :)

    It's great that you're making all the necessary preparations before you start the diet. Just make sure you'd be emotionally ready for it too. Your worst enemy would really be your cravings! It's the worst thing about the diet but it's definitely worth a few days of sacrifice, right? Losing weight this fast and not feeling hungry is really a miracle. I'm glad HCG is now here for many of us struggling with weight to finally have the solution. Just don't give in to your cravings. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lila!
    I've read and seen other post about the Miracle Noodles, is it true they taste fishy? I can't even imagine loosing a half a pound muchless 1 whole pound perday.... Wow! I can hardly wait for my turn to start this 40 days diet. I don't think I could ever crave anything as much as I crave loosing 60 pounds.... Seriously!!!! I'm so ready for September 1st to get here!

    ReplyDelete