Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 20...Half Way Mark!

Well, Today is my day 20, I have 20 more days to go until the end of round 1. I have decised that I will only be weighing once a week. It just seems easier for me to step up on the scale once a week instead of daily, I'd rather find that I lost 3 pounds in a week then to see I only lost a half a pound or lost nothing at all from day to day. Anyway thats just my pereference on it. I will be weighing one Tuesdays from now on. I first started out waiting a week to weigh because I had a bad day on day 13 I mixed 3 veggies, and ate 2 Melba toast at the same time, when I hadn't even been eat any Melba toast at all, I've had some pretty hard days but, somehow have made it through them, I went a week and didn't weigh until Yesterday and I had lost 2.5 pounds during last week. It was just so much better for me mentally doing it that way. It's so hard to stay strong when you get on the scale and find you haven't lost "anything" at all, (Not that this has happened to me, cause it hasn't!) But.... I can't help but think about getting on the scale to find no loss at all, so.....I'm choosing to simply weigh once per week to help mestay strong for these last 20 days! I look at it like this.... You do whatever you have to do to get through these 40 days!!!!! My last day for drops will be October 7th. so my last weigh in for round 1 will be October 11th exactly 3 weeks from today. I'm being realalistic here by saying I hope more then anything I will loose at least 10 more pounds by October 11th. I'm sure the weight loss gets to a slow point after lossing 20 pounds in just 19 days, I will continue to drink all my water, and eat only the foods allowed to give myself a fair shot at getting off 10 more pounds in the next 20 days! I may not blog again until next Tuesday which will be my 27th day, unless I have a horrible day and feel that I need to get it out here in a blog! (lol) I will continue to get on here and check out all my other hcg friends progress, just didn't want anybody thinking I had fallen off the waggon! (lol) Until next Tuesday my HCG friends... Have A Blessed Week!    

3 comments:

  1. I had debated about doing this also however i am to ocd to stop weighing daily. Glad to see you are back i was a little worried about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stronger than me ..... I cant stay off the scale ... so good luck to you and keep us posted !!! you can do it 10 pounds thats it ... your almost there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are ok and still on track.

    ReplyDelete